Skip to main content
The FYCKL Project
No AI. No Bull.

Main navigation

  • Home
User account menu
  • Log in

Breadcrumb

  1. Home

Aggregator

Matt Fitzpatrick’s tee shot gets stuck in road in weird US Open scene

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Why did the golf ball cross the road? Well, because Matt Fitzpatrick hit it there, of course.
Christian Arnold

Emotional moment Trump links arms with 88-year-old vet during Medal of Honor ceremony

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
President Trump presented the Medal of Honor to retired U.S. Marine Corps Major James Capers Jr. during a ceremony at the White House on June 18. The president assisted Capers as he stood before awarding him the nation’s highest military honor.
New York Post Video

Trump admin seeks to roll back testosterone restrictions — why docs are conflicted

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
The 2015 warnings were added because concerns about heart risks were raised, plus evidence of benefits were "limited" at the time, the HHS said. The department said research has come out since then that says suggests heart risk may not be as big of a problem as feared.
Allie Yang

Maggie Rogers’ mystery New York Times reporter date revealed

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
The guy who Rogers found out had a girlfriend after their date is a travel writer and photographer.
mliss1578

Maggie Rogers’ mystery New York Times reporter date revealed

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
The guy who Rogers found out had a girlfriend after their date is a travel writer and photographer.
Carlos Greer, Oli Coleman

Twice-deported illegal immigrant arrested for flying drone in restricted FIFA airspace

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Lorenzo Rojas-Martinez told investigators he first illegally entered the US in 1999 and was deported in 2013.
Chris Nesi

San Francisco Giants Pride Night drama sparks DOJ probe as feds rip MLB hypocrisy: ‘Double standard’

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Major League Baseball encouraged players to wear “Black Lives Matter” on their uniforms but reportedly threatened Christians who write Bible verses on their hats, a DOJ official said.
Titus Wu

Trump says US has to keep Netanyahu ‘a little bit sane’ in jab at Israeli leader

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Trump confirmed he had a testy call with his Israeli counterpart, in which he bashed him as "f—ing crazy" following attacks in Lebanon.
Ryan King

Federal Court Allows National Park Service To Replace Slavery Exhibit In Philadelphia

Zero Rss
1 month 4 weeks ago
Federal Court Allows National Park Service To Replace Slavery Exhibit In Philadelphia

Authored by Jackson Richman via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),

A federal appeals court ruled on June 18 that the Trump administration can move forward with replacing a slavery-related exhibit at Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia.

FILE - A person views posted signs on the locations of the now removed explanatory panels that were part of an exhibit on slavery at President's House Site in Philadelphia, Jan. 23, 2026. AP Photo/Matt Rourke, File

The decision from the Philadelphia-based Third U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a lower court ruling that had blocked the National Park Service from removing the exhibit. The city of Philadelphia had won that earlier ruling after an exhibit describing George Washington’s ownership of enslaved people was taken down.

The exhibit, located at the President’s House historic site, was removed following an executive order signed by President Donald Trump aimed at eliminating what he described as efforts to portray the United States as fundamentally racist or oppressive. The order directed the Interior Department to review and revise historical displays in national parks across the country.

As part of that effort, the National Park Service removed an exhibit in January that focused on nine enslaved individuals who lived and worked at Washington’s Philadelphia residence.

Philadelphia sued, arguing that agreements with the federal government required the city to be consulted before significant changes were made to the site. U.S. District Judge Cynthia Rufe agreed and issued an injunction requiring the exhibit to remain.

However, the appeals court found that removing the exhibit was not an official agency action that could be challenged under the Administrative Procedure Act. Writing for the three-judge panel, Judge Thomas Hardiman said the Park Service’s planned replacement displays still address the history of the nine enslaved people while also noting Washington’s stated opposition to slavery later in life.

According to Hardiman, the new exhibits recognize the injustices of slavery and preserve the stories and humanity of the enslaved individuals who lived at the President’s House.

The Epoch Times reached out to the Interior Department for comment on the decision but did not receive a response by publication time.

Philadelphia Mayor Cherelle Parker criticized the ruling and pledged to continue fighting it in court.

“I will pursue every legal action possible to reverse this decision. We cannot and WILL not rest until the full story of American history – including the existence of Slavery at the President’s House here in Philadelphia – is told, for our Nation and the World to see,” she posted on X on Thursday.

Despite the appeals court decision, the original exhibit may still be restored. In a separate case, U.S. District Judge Angel Kelley in Boston recently ordered the reinstatement of all national park exhibits that had been removed under Trump’s directive. Shortly after the appeals court ruling, Kelley declined to suspend her order while the administration appeals.

Reuters contributed to this report.

Tyler Durden Fri, 06/19/2026 - 12:00
Tyler Durden

Kalshi promo code NYPMAX: Trade $10, get $10 for Paraguay vs. Turkey

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
New users can apply the Kalshi promo code NYPMAX to receive $10 in bonus trades for Paraguay vs. Turkey on Friday.
Sean Treppedi

Israel-Hezbollah Agree To Ceasefire After Clashes Stall Opening Round Of US-Iran Nuclear Talks

Zero Rss
1 month 4 weeks ago
Israel-Hezbollah Agree To Ceasefire After Clashes Stall Opening Round Of US-Iran Nuclear Talks

Summary:

  • Israel and Hezbollah Agree To Ceasefire 
  • Opening Round Of US-Iran Nuclear Talks Postponed After Israel-Lebanon Clashes Erupt 
Israel and Hezbollah Agree To Ceasefire

Israel and Hezbollah have agreed to a ceasefire that will begin on Friday at 4 p.m. local time, Reuters reported.

  • ISRAEL, HEZBOLLAH AGREE TO CEASEFIRE STARTING ON FRI: RTRS
  • ISRAEL, HEZBOLLAH AGREE ON CEASEFIRE FROM 4PM LOCAL: REUTERS

WTI futures tumbled on the ceasefire headline, falling from about $76.40 a barrel to $75.56, as traders priced in reduced geopolitical risk.

The earlier escalation between Israel and Hezbollah increasingly looks as if both sides were squeezing in last-minute strikes ahead of the ceasefire set to take effect later today.

The ceasefire - if it holds - now sets up for nuclear talks between US and Iran. 

Opening Round Of US-Iran Nuclear Talks Postponed After Israel-Lebanon Clashes Erupt 

Talks between Iran and the US were postponed on Friday in Switzerland, delaying what was supposed to be the opening round of negotiations towards a permanent peace and nuclear deal.

The delay appears to center on a new escalation between Israel and Iran-backed Hezbollah militants in southern Lebanon, a troubling development that threatens the fresh interim deal signed by President Trump and Iran just days ago. Tehran has insisted that a ceasefire in Lebanon is part of the interim deal, meaning the Israel-Hezbollah front could derail the US-Iran diplomatic path to a sustained reopening of the Strait of Hormuz.

The Financial Times provided more details on the overnight development:

Talks between Iran and the US in Switzerland were postponed due to Israel launching a wave of deadly air strikes on southern Lebanon, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Iran did not send a delegation to Switzerland for the nuclear talks because of the attacks, the people said. The interim agreement signed by the US and Iran on Wednesday stipulates the "immediate and permanent termination" of fighting, including in Lebanon.

A diplomat familiar with the Switzerland talks told the outlet:

The Iranians have asked for guarantees that hostilities in Lebanon will end, as outlined in the signed agreement, and mediators are currently working to resolve the issue.

According to other FT sources, Iran's position is effectively "no Lebanon, no deal," arguing that it has restrained Hezbollah while Washington has failed to restrain Israel.

Israeli airstrikes across more than 10 villages in southern Lebanon killed 18 people and wounded 33, according to Lebanon's health ministry.

⭕️WATCH: A Hezbollah launcher firing rockets toward IDF soldiers

In response to Hezbollah’s repeated & blatant ceasefire violations, the IDF struck 2 Hezbollah command centers in the Beqaa Valley, 80+ terror targets in southern Lebanon and eliminated dozens of Hezbollah… pic.twitter.com/NntfHM87vd

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) June 19, 2026

Itamar Ben Gvir, Israel's national security minister, reacted on X to the latest fighting in Lebanon:

For every tear of an Israeli mother, a thousand Lebanese mothers must weep. All of Lebanon must burn! With all due respect to the Americans, Israel must make it clear to the entire world that the blood of our sons and the security of our citizens are not forfeit. All of Lebanon must burn. Our supreme duty is to protect the citizens of Israel and the soldiers of the IDF, and this commitment takes precedence over every other consideration. I told the Prime Minister, even in our private meetings: For every tear of an Israeli mother, a thousand Lebanese mothers must weep. Enough with the ping-pong. In the Middle East, you don't win with measured responses and restraint—you need to go berserk. To obliterate. To crush the terror.

על כל דמעה של אמא ישראלית, אלף אמהות לבנוניות צריכות לבכות. לבנון כולה צריכה לבעור!

עם כל הכבוד לאמריקאים, ישראל חייבת להבהיר לעולם כולו שדם בנינו וביטחון אזרחנו איננו הפקר. לבנון כולה צריכה לבעור. חובתנו העליונה היא להגן על אזרחי ישראל ועל חיילי צה״ל, והמחויבות הזו קודמת לכל…

— איתמר בן גביר (@itamarbengvir) June 19, 2026

Drop Site provided more color on the canceled talks:

  • Al Mayadeen report earlier today that Iran's delegation suspended its trip to Geneva due to ongoing Israeli attacks in southern Lebanon.
  • A White House spokesperson later said Vice President JD Vance, head of the US delegation, also canceled his planned trip to meet Iranian negotiators and begin talks on negotiating and implementing the postwar framework
  • Reuters reported the delegation had been preparing to launch the first round of the agreement's 60-day negotiations. Tehran had previously told Washington and mediators that developments in Lebanon would be a key factor in whether talks proceed.

Pakistani journalist Kamran Yousaf wrote on X, "Pakistan has called back its advance team from Switzerland, throwing the next round of Iran-US talks into uncertainty."

He added, "With Tehran seemingly reluctant to engage at a European venue, diplomatic sources say Islamabad or Doha is now the most likely destination for the next round of negotiations."

BREAKING

Pakistan has called back its advance team from Switzerland, throwing the next round of Iran-US talks into uncertainty.

With Tehran seemingly reluctant to engage at a European venue, diplomatic sources say Islamabad or Doha is now the most likely destination for the…

— Kamran Yousaf (@Kamran_Yousaf) June 19, 2026

Beyond the overnight fighting in southern Lebanon, the takeaway is that the interim deal still gives Washington and Tehran a 60-day ceasefire window, immediately reopening the Strait of Hormuz and creating a framework for eventual talks on Iran's nuclear program.

The problem now is that both sides need to control their proxies and allied partners. Tehran must keep its Hezbollah fighters restrained, while the Trump administration must keep its Israeli ally from escalating in Lebanon. Without that dual restraint, the 60-day ceasefire window could collapse.

Tyler Durden Fri, 06/19/2026 - 12:00
Tyler Durden

LI county workers demand paid Juneteenth holiday: ‘Should not be controversial’

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
"It’s disappointing that we’re in 2026 and we’re still standing here fighting for the recognition of Juneteenth."
Brandon Cruz

Josh Hart posts raunchy message about wife after parade shenanigans

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
It's been 10 long weeks, and Josh Hart is done waiting.
Erich Richter

Trump’s bargain with Iran: Letters to the Editor — June 20, 2026

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
NY Post readers discuss various concessions to the Iranian regime made in President Trump’s 14-point peace deal.
Post readers

Houston TV meteorologist whines she never won an Emmy, trashes co-workers in lengthy diatribe: ‘the industry never thought I was worthy’

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
“Never won an Emmy because the markets I worked in never thought traffic reporting was worthy of one,” Brittany Begley of KPRC-TV wrote on Instagram.
Ariel Zilber

Cops called on dad who took young daughters to women’s bathroom — but moms jump to his defense

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
A roadside restroom stop turned into a viral showdown — but the real verdict came from moms who weren’t about to leave this dad undefended.
Marissa Matozzo

Archaeologists uncover mysterious markings, ancient secrets beneath Notre Dame

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Archaeologists excavating Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris have uncovered centuries of buried history, including a 1,700-year-old Roman coin and baffling markings that experts still can't explain.
Fox News

‘I Will Find You’ Season 2: Is Harlan Coben’s Newest Netflix Series Coming Back For More?

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Here's what we know.
mliss1578

Kirsten Gillibrand’s 22-year-old son raises $30M for trading startup as Dem champions crypto in DC

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Theodore Gillibrand secured the funding round for his startup, American Perpetuals Exchange Corporation, or APEC, Fortune reported on Thursday.
Ariel Zilber

Zendaya’s ‘Spider-Man: Brand New Day’ press tour looks are black, white and red all over

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
The actress is channeling the superhero's color palette with a dash of Spidey style.
mliss1578

Pagination

  • First page
  • Previous page
  • …
  • Page 1031
  • Page 1032
  • Page 1033
  • Page 1034
  • Page 1035
  • Page 1036
  • Page 1037
  • Page 1038
  • Page 1039
  • …
  • Next page
  • Last page

zero rss

News feeds

  • Americans Are Falling Into The Socialist Trap By Blaming Capitalism For Damages Of Statism
  • Swalwell Admitted To Fang-Banging 'Rusty Thumbs' Amid FBI Investigation Into Illegal Donations: Docs
  • Trump Hails Mecca Defense Pact As 'Big, Bold, Important First Step'
  • For The American Left, Nothing Succeeds As Much As Failure
  • Kushner Holds Talks With Netanyahu On Gaza Peace Plan
  • Key Events This Week: FOMC Minutes, PMIs, Industrial Data; WalMart And Home Depot Earnings
  • AI Pledge Allegiance To The Flag
  • China Economic Growth 'Downside Risk' Looms; Goldman Warns After July Macro-Miss-Fest
  • Iran Shifts From Defensive To 'Fully Offensive' Posture, Denies Trump Has Backchannel With IRGC
  • "US Can't Bomb Its Way To Victory": Scotiabank Maps Bessent's Coming Economic Hammer On Iran
More

zero rss

Copyright (c) 2026 FYCKL Project