Skip to main content
The FYCKL Project
No AI. No Bull.

Main navigation

  • Home
User account menu
  • Log in

Breadcrumb

  1. Home

Aggregator

Will King Charles have to meet with Meghan Markle in order to see beloved grandchildren on UK visit? Insiders weigh in

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
"It would only make matters worse if the king refused to see her," a source said of Markle.
Sara Nathan

Juneteenth, equal rights and the heritage of ALL Americans

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Let us not treat black history and black life as somehow unapproachably apart from the larger history and life of this country.
Post Editorial Board

HELOC vs. home equity loans: Which is better for paying off expensive debt?

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Record-high credit card interest rates are squeezing household budgets, but homeowners might be sitting on the perfect solution.
Al Murillo

The 2026 petflation crisis: How outrageous vet bills are breaking everyone from Gen Z to Boomers

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
More money doesn't always mean (paying for) more problems.
Barret Wertz

Morocco soccer star Achraf Hakimi will stand trial in a rape case, French appeals court confirms

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
He faced preliminary charges of rape in March 2023 after a 24-year-old woman said she was raped by Hakimi at his home in a Paris suburb.
Associated Press

Sweden Passes Law To Revoke Residence Permits From Migrants Who Fail 'Good-Behavior' Test

Zero Rss
1 month 4 weeks ago
Sweden Passes Law To Revoke Residence Permits From Migrants Who Fail 'Good-Behavior' Test

Via Remix News,

Sweden has passed a new migration law that will allow residence permits to be refused or revoked if foreign nationals are deemed not to have lived in an orderly manner, marking another major tightening of the country’s immigration system.

The Swedish Parliament adopted the government’s amendments to existing immigration laws on Monday by 302 votes to 44, with the Left Party and the Green Party voting against the measure. The changes will mainly come into force next month.

Under the new rules, a foreign national’s conduct will carry greater weight when authorities decide whether to grant, extend, or revoke a residence permit. The law does not set out an exhaustive list of behaviors that will be treated as unacceptable, leaving the Migration Agency to assess cases individually. It means that an immigrant who may not hold a criminal record but has acted in a disorderly manner in other ways could be told to leave.

Decisions can be appealed to a migration court.

Government representatives and investigators have cited several examples of conduct that may count against an applicant, including failing to follow Swedish laws and regulations, ignoring decisions by public authorities, systematically avoiding debts or fines, working illegally, failing to pay taxes, criminality, and links to extremist organizations.

Migration Minister Johan Forssell defended the proposal when it was presented in March, saying Sweden should demand more from those seeking to remain in the country.

“Anyone who doesn’t make the effort to do the right thing shouldn’t be able to count on staying,” Forssell said.

The measure forms part of a broader shift in Swedish migration policy under the current government, which has moved to make residence, citizenship and asylum rules more restrictive.

Earlier this month, Parliament also approved the removal of permanent residence permits for several asylum-related categories, including people granted protection, long-term residents in Sweden, and their family members.

Sverigedemokraterna levererar på våra vallöften! I dag har riksdagen röstat ja till dubbla straff för gängkriminella, ett återinfört tjänstemannaansvar och vandelskrav för uppehållstillstånd. 🇸🇪 pic.twitter.com/MNxX5n4Tf9

— Sverigedemokraterna (@sdriks) June 15, 2026

Hailing the move, the right-wing Sweden Democrats wrote on X, “The Sweden Democrats are delivering on our election promises! Today, the Swedish parliament voted yes to double penalties for gang criminals, the reintroduction of official liability, and character requirements for residence permits.”

While the party is not in government, it props up the current administration on the proviso that restrictive immigration reforms continue to be implemented.

Earlier this year, Sweden also passed a strengthened return package giving police and migration authorities more tools to enforce deportation decisions. Several public authorities will be required to share information with police if they suspect a foreign national has no right to remain in the country. The package also expands the use of fingerprints, photographs, and checks of mobile phones in migration cases.

Other recent changes include stricter work-permit rules, including a salary threshold of at least 90 percent of the Swedish median salary for most applicants, and tougher citizenship rules.

The ordinary residence requirement for citizenship recently rose from five to eight years, alongside tougher requirements on self-sufficiency, conduct and knowledge of the Swedish language and society.

The government also increased voluntary repatriation grants at the start of the year, allowing eligible adults with protection-related residence permits to receive up to 350,000 Swedish kronor if they return permanently to their country of origin.

Read more here...

Tyler Durden Fri, 06/19/2026 - 05:30
Tyler Durden

Want to shop Prime Day like a pro? Here’s what to buy —and what to avoid

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Consider this your cheat sheet.
Victoria McDonnell

Possible human remains found after Washington resident refused to evacuate wildfire

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
The blaze began on June 16 in Spokane County, and has since burned over 200 acres and destroyed 12 homes.
FOX Weather

Own Knicks history: Buy the NY Post’s official championship parade day paper

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
United and victorious.
Gretchen Deutsch

Suckers? 44% Of EU Citizens Feel Well-Protected In The Digital World

Zero Rss
1 month 4 weeks ago
Suckers? 44% Of EU Citizens Feel Well-Protected In The Digital World

While the European Union has taken a global lead in regulating the digital economy, survey data paints a mixed picture of the effectiveness of those efforts.

As Statista's Felix Richter details below, according to a recent Eurobarometer survey, 83 percent of EU citizens consider it important for authorities to ensure that AI and digital technologies respect European rights and values, suggesting broad public support for a strong regulatory framework.

You will find more infographics at Statista

At the same time, only 44 percent say they feel well protected by the EU in the digital world.

The results point to a gap between the bloc’s regulatory ambitions and how secure citizens actually feel online.

In other words, while there is broad backing for stricter rules, many Europeans remain unconvinced that existing measures are fully effective in practice.

Tyler Durden Fri, 06/19/2026 - 04:45
Tyler Durden

World Cup fever taking over Venice Beach with stars like Ronaldinho, Mbappe and Chicharito fueling soccer’s revolution

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Venice Beach has become one of Los Angeles' most iconic soccer destinations during the 2026 FIFA World Cup.
Michael Duarte

Hegseth Orders Review Of US Force Posture In Europe, Warns NATO Laggards Of Consequences

Zero Rss
1 month 4 weeks ago
Hegseth Orders Review Of US Force Posture In Europe, Warns NATO Laggards Of Consequences

Authored by Tom Ozimek via The Epoch Times,

U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth on June 18 announced a six-month review of U.S. force posture and basing in Europe, warning that NATO allies failing to meet defense spending commitments could face consequences as Washington pushes the alliance toward what he called a new era of burden-sharing.

Speaking at a meeting of NATO defense ministers in Brussels, Hegseth said the review would examine America’s military footprint in Europe and help ensure that European allies assume primary responsibility for the continent’s conventional defense.

“I’m announcing today a six-month Department of War review that will examine America’s force posture and basing in Europe,” Hegseth said.

The review comes as the Trump administration is pushing NATO members to increase defense spending and take over capabilities long provided by the United States.

Earlier this month, NATO officials disclosed that the United States would no longer assign certain capabilities—including an aircraft carrier strike group, support ships, aerial refueling aircraft, and dozens of combat aircraft—to NATO crisis-response plans.

The Trump administration has said that the United States must preserve greater military flexibility as it prepares for the possibility of simultaneous conflicts, particularly in the Indo-Pacific region.

Hegseth described the U.S. force posture review as part of a broader transformation of the alliance into “NATO 3.0,” a return to what he characterized as NATO’s original mission as a hard-edged military alliance focused on deterrence and warfighting.

“It will be designed to ensure that NATO is moving fast and irreversibly toward Europe leading, stepping up to take primary responsibility for the defense of Europe, stepping up to ensure our forces are postured for America’s global needs,” Hegseth said.

Although Hegseth did not question the U.S. commitment to NATO’s Article 5 collective defense clause, he indicated that allies failing to meet spending targets could see reductions in U.S. contributions.

“Going forward, our annual NATO dues will be contingent on other countries meeting their defense spending targets,” he said. ”Where other allies do not spend with urgency, our dues contributions will go down. ... It’s a review that some countries will fail and others will pass with flying colors.”

NATO 3.0

Hegseth sharply criticized what he described as decades of underinvestment by European allies.

“For too long, NATO has been a paper tiger and a one-way street,” he said. “No more.”

He argued that after the Cold War, NATO drifted away from its core military mission and toward issues unrelated to deterrence and defense. He described an era in which the alliance had lost its way by focusing on “gender equity and climate change and defense austerity.”

Instead, he said, the alliance must return to being “a real military alliance that’s focused on hard power and real deterrence.”

Hegseth said European allies had made progress in boosting military spending, citing NATO’s new benchmark of spending 5 percent of gross domestic product on defense and related investments.

He also highlighted planned increases in U.S. defense spending, saying that U.S. President Donald Trump had committed to defense budgets exceeding $1 trillion in 2026 and $1.5 trillion in 2027.

“We will lead and exceed our own NATO spending standards,” Hegseth said.

US Contributions Already Cut

The review comes weeks after Washington informed allies that it would reduce certain contributions to NATO’s force model, a planning framework that assigns military capabilities to respond to crises and defend alliance territory.

“In May, the Department of War told allies that we’re reducing our contributions to the NATO force model,” Hegseth said, noting that some allies had already begun stepping in to fill the gaps.

NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte holds a news conference ahead of a defense ministers' meeting at the alliance's headquarters in Brussels on June 17, 2026. Yves Herman/Reuters

NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte confirmed on June 18 that those reductions have already taken effect.

“The question yesterday came up: Is this immediate or not?” Rutte told reporters before the ministerial meeting. “It is immediate.”

Rutte clarified that the changes relate to NATO planning assumptions rather than actual wartime commitments.

“Why I’m a little bit reluctant to say this is because it is a planning tool,” he said. “So what would happen in reality? If war would break out ... all allies, including the U.S., will max out what they can do to make sure we can fight the war.”

Despite the changes to force planning, NATO officials said that the alliance’s nuclear deterrence posture remains intact.

In a statement following a June 18 meeting of NATO’s nuclear planning group, allies reaffirmed that they maintain a “safe, secure, effective, and credible nuclear posture to preserve peace, prevent coercion and deter aggression.”

They described the alliance’s strategic nuclear forces as the “supreme guarantee of Allied security” that underpins NATO’s deterrence architecture.

Tyler Durden Fri, 06/19/2026 - 04:00
Tyler Durden

TSA sounds alarm after World Cup fans pack their bags with American staple

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
"We should tell them about Chick-fil-A sauce that you can buy in large bottles, too!"
Fox News

Four IDF soldiers killed by Hezbollah drone strike in Lebanon

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Four Israel Defense Forces soldiers were killed overnight during fighting in Southern Lebanon, the military announced on Friday, in what appears to have been a Hezbollah drone strike targeting a tank.
Jewish News Syndicate

What Long Island HS hoop players are learning from Knicks’ title run

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
The Knicks are inspiring an entire generation of players ready to take the game to new heights at their Long Island high school gyms next fall.
Alex Mitchell

Florida man indicted for allegedly plotting mass shooting of Jewish employees at advocacy group

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Federal prosecutors said that on Dec. 23, 2024, Pemberton attempted to carry out a shooting at an office belonging to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
Fox News

Dear Abby: I’m exhausted from parenting my close friends’ kids

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
Dear Abby advises a woman who is tired of looking after her friends' undisciplined children.
Dear Abby

Minneapolis city council hear arguments in favor of legalizing adult bathhouses for LGBTQ community

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
The Minneapolis City Council received widespread support for repealing the longstanding ban on venues, such as bathhouses, ahead of an upcoming vote on Wednesday.
Fox News

The Mauricio Pochettino speech that changed trajectory of USMNT

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
USMNT coach Mauricio Pochettino's fiery halftime speech against Australia in October 2025 became a defining moment for Team USA, helping reshape the squad's mentality ahead of the 2026 FIFA World Cup.
Michael Duarte

Mississippi man fired after calling cops on dad who took daughters into women’s restroom

NY Post
1 month 4 weeks ago
After the confrontation exploded online, the agency decided to cut ties with him because his actions did not align with the company's values.
Adam Silverstein

Pagination

  • First page
  • Previous page
  • …
  • Page 1036
  • Page 1037
  • Page 1038
  • Page 1039
  • Page 1040
  • Page 1041
  • Page 1042
  • Page 1043
  • Page 1044
  • …
  • Next page
  • Last page

zero rss

News feeds

  • Trump Hails Mecca Defense Pact As 'Big, Bold, Important First Step'
  • For The American Left, Nothing Succeeds As Much As Failure
  • Kushner Holds Talks With Netanyahu On Gaza Peace Plan
  • Key Events This Week: FOMC Minutes, PMIs, Industrial Data; WalMart And Home Depot Earnings
  • AI Pledge Allegiance To The Flag
  • China Economic Growth 'Downside Risk' Looms; Goldman Warns After July Macro-Miss-Fest
  • Iran Shifts From Defensive To 'Fully Offensive' Posture, Denies Trump Has Backchannel With IRGC
  • "US Can't Bomb Its Way To Victory": Scotiabank Maps Bessent's Coming Economic Hammer On Iran
  • Futures Rise On Fresh Push Higher In Tech
  • Trump Says US To 'Substantially Reduce' Military Drills With S.Korea, Cites 'Very Good Relationship' With Kim
More

zero rss

Copyright (c) 2026 FYCKL Project